Chai Tea Recipe with Dry Milk
A homemade creamy cinnamon and spice chai tea recipe for chilly autumn mornings.
Servings 75 servings
- Mixing bowl
- 2 cups Milkman low fat milk, dry
- 1 cup vanilla flavored nondairy creamer
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened instant tea granules
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- 1 tsp nutmeg (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine milk powder, vanilla flavored creamer, sugar and instant tea. Stir in ginger, cinnamon, cloves and cardamom.
- In a blender or food processor, blend 1 cup at a time, until mixture is the consistency of fine powder.
- To serve: Stir 2 heaping tablespoons Chai tea recipe mixture into a mug of hot water.