Whole Wheat Protein Pancakes
This whole wheat protein pancakes recipe has protein for a healthier breakfast, and is fast and easy.
Servings 4 servings
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup unflavored whey protein
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup Milkman Milk reconstituted
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Combine flour, whey protein, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt
- Lightly beat Milkman Milk, egg and oil. Add to dry ingredients and mix until just blended.
- Bake ¼ cup of batter per pancake on a preheated griddle (400°F), turning when edges appear dry (about 1 to 1¼ minutes per side.